INDIVIDUAL PACING, GROUP CONNECTIONS
People have the freedom to explore and then come together to discuss.
• Not only do we have diversity in our personalities, schedules, backgrounds and skills, but we also have individual learning styles and preferences. Because your people can access the materials when it’s convenient for them, and in whatever order they prefer, it’s more likely they’ll find a rhythm that works for them.
• By having a group take the program at the same time, you will learn a common language to talk about healthy work systems. You’ll have more insight into what you value, and more precision about how you articulate those values. This common language is a necessary first step in shaping and leading change initiatives.
• Katherine can answer questions from individuals through the messages area, the live calls and via email, so people can go in multiple directions at once, without having to worry that their question won’t fit in with the conversation.
• The ways your folks engage the material will translate into formal and informal conversations at work. You can formalize the online discussions by bringing them into your work structures, asking folks to say something about what they’re learning in the program or how they see the ideas playing themselves out in your organization.
• If you want to discuss ways to formalize these conversations in your own organization, you have a couple options. You can bring up the idea in the members area so participants (and Katherine) can brainstorm with you. Or you can contact Katherine directly for a consulting session ($250/hour) and she can think through your goals and unique context with you.