If you want something quick and easy that also sparks innovation, on-demand programs are a great choice. They’re available 24/7, whenever you have time to engage, and they never close. If you want to know when more programs are available, sign up for my newsletter.
Safety isn’t just about following rules. Safety is also about having the capacity to respond.
As a situation continues to change, we are more reliant than ever on our people having the capacity to respond.
This one-hour program provides a simple framework so that you can:
- systematically engage your people
- find out what matters most to them
- benefit from their knowledge and insights
- come up with a better (safer, healthier & sustainable) way to work
Learn more about BBBW: Start the Conversation here.
Creating a healthy, resilient organization is about more than safety. Safety is necessary, but it’s a starting place, not an ending place. To create more resiliency and capacity in your organization, start by looking at work as a system.
This two-hour program introduces concepts so that you can:
- inject more life-affirming characteristics into the work your people are doing
- find ways to increase employee capacity and decrease burnout
- build more resilient work processes and structures
- invest in initiatives that create more sustainability for the organization
Learn more about Healthy Work Systems here.